My Christmas wishes this year are kind of unrealistic but I’ve got to hold on to hope and dreams for a better world for my children.
1. I wish the world would stop fighting so all the wonderful men and women that serve their countries could spend their holidays as well as their lives with their families.
2. I wish that ever hungry child/adult would get their belly full and not have to worry where their next meal was coming from.
3. I wish that every child that has ever felt unloved or unwanted would find that one person that will love them unconditionally.
4. I wish the gates of heaven would open for just one day so we could visit with that special loved one that we miss so dearly. Just one more hug!!
5. I wish every person in this world would quit looking at people by the color of their skin, sexual orientation or religion. We are all human beings and deserve to be happy and loved the way we are.
6.I wish these great scientist with their big brains would find a cure for cancer. There is not a person I know that hasn’t lost a loved one from this awful disease.
7. I wish all the violence would end. We need to show kindness and respect to people. Isn’t that the kinda world we want to leave to our children?
8. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Try to show just a little kindness in the new year. Try to make the world just a little brighter for someone who may need it but never know anyone cared enough to show it..
What are some of your wishes this Christmas season?